Food Service Manager
Overall management of all aspects of the food service operations of a company-operated QUICKWAY convenience store. Person in this position has the responsibility of ensuring that the food service area operates in accordance with QUICKWAY corporate policies as they relate to marketing, cleanliness, cash and inventory controls, operations, and security.
In addition, the Food Service Manager must be knowledgeable of applicable State and Federal laws as they relate to the operation of a food handling facility, and ensure that the food service area is in compliance at all times. The Food Service Manager must be capable op operating the food service area in a manner that will build customer loyalty, increase sales, and achieve a satisfactory level of profitability. Position holder will also assist other members of the management team in the overall management of the corporate facility.
- Flexibility to handle sudden schedule changes and availability to be on call 24 hours a day in the case of an emergency.
- Enthusiastic attitude for the highest level of customer service.
- Good communication skills and the ability to motivate employees to achieve the best buying experience for customers.
- Must be self-motivated, capable of directing other employees, and able to handle large amounts of money.
- Previous restaurant, fast food, retail, and management experience.High School diploma with some college preferred
- Must be able and willing to assume all Managerial responsibilities of the operation of a convenience store without notice.