Sales Associate, Full- and Part-time
Summary of Position
Every full-time or part-time Sales Associate is responsible for the proper and efficient operation of his or her shift, within company policy, in such a manner as to ensure that the shift contributes to the increased profitability of the location. Provide all customers with the best buying experience through superior customer service.
- Possess a high school diploma.
- Be able to perform arithmetical calculations in order to be able to make change, complete shift reports, and account for numbers of a variety of products during vendor check-in.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Meet physical demands such as climbing a ladder, stocking shelves, carrying cases of milk cartons, soft drinks, ect.
- Be able to read and understand instuctions for operating electronic cash registers and other equipment.
- Be able to maintain a clean environment, inside and outside of the store.
- Abide by all safety related procedures as required by the company.