Summary of Position
Responsible for day-to-day store operations including but not limited to scheduling, training and supervising employees. Also responsible for store profitability, budget, expense control, inventory levels, shortage control, customer service and safety.
- Enthusiastic attitude for customer service
- Flexibility to accommodate sudden schedule changes and ability to be on call 24-hours a day if an emergency arises
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to motivate employees to achieve the best buying experience possible
- Ability to achieve performance standards with respect to: store computer, POS machines, cash registers, equipment and particular systems in operations at the location
- Meet physical demands such as walking, lifting, handling boxes, talking, seeing, etc.
- A high school diploma with some college preferred or experience in retail management