TAYLORS HOME HEATING
17 Linden Ave
Cooperstown, NY 13326
October 1, 2017
Dear Valued Customer,
It is with mixed emotions that I write to you today to inform you that after almost 75 years of service to this community and 3 generations of ownership, I have made the decision to sell the Home Heating business to the Mirabito Energy Products.
This decision did not come lightly or easily, but in the end I knew it was the best decision for our customers and myself. As the industry and the world move forward, towards more renewable, efficient and cleaner burning fuels, this step will allow for the resources that will be needed to make those changes as they become available. However, in the meantime, Mirabito Energy Products will be able provide you with even more options, such as propane, natural gas and electricity for your heating needs. Although some things might seem different, such as a Mirabito truck in your driveway, I assure you many things will remain the same.
I have tried to answer some questions that you may have:
- Will any changes to my Prepay or Budget Programs be made? No
- Can I still call 547-9944 or stop in to pay my bill at 17 Linden Ave like I have done for years? Yes
- Will Wendy still be able to help me over the phone and in person? Yes
- Will Chris Taylor still be available if needed? Yes, at 17 Linden Ave, just like before.
- Will my current service contract still remain in force? Yes it will remain in force until the expiration date. However, Service Contracts are always changing and I am unable to tell you, if the same contract will be in place or not when your renewal comes due.
- Can I still call 607-547-9944 for service and ordering fuel? Yes However, the new office hours are 8am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday. For services after those hours, you just call the same number and an auto answer will direct you your needed service.
- Can I now order Propane through you? Yes you can!
- Will Jim Trask still be able to help me with my service needs? YES Jim will still be here to answer your questions, talk to you about your options and provide you with the service you expect.
- Will we still be receiving a quality fuel? Absolutely!
Again I want to assure you that your service and programs will not change and if anything, we can now offer you more!
Words cannot express what it has meant to me to be trusted not only with my family’s business, but your family’s heating needs over the past 38+ years and I hope that you move forward with us to the next chapter of Taylors Home Heating. Thank you for your trust and patronage.