Skip to content
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – include and are not limited to:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Preform diagnostic service repair and maintenance work
- Correct vehicle deficiencies
- Possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures 100% of the time.
- Complete daily and monthly paperwork requirements in order to ensure compliance with company standards and protection of its assets 100% of the time.
- Mirabito safety standards and policies 100% of the time.
- Ensure that Company and Government safety, policy and regulatory standards are met and maintain zero preventable incidents 100% of the time.
- Maintain safety and compliance records 100% of the time.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-functional evaluation.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen
- Be capable of maneuvering equipment and materials in excess of 300 pounds with use of proper mechanical devices and/or additional manpower.
- Clean professional appearance-wear uniforms issued
RESPONSIBILITIES – include and are not limited to:
- Maintain diesel equipment operation by completing inspections and preventative maintenance requirements.
- Report to work as scheduled with minimal absenteeism or tardiness.
- Attend job related training and informational seminars as requested.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Enhance maintenance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishments, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS – include and are not limited to:
- Valid NYS driver License
- Prior driving experience preferred