Skip to content
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – include and are not limited to:
- Must possess and maintain a valid CDL A or B driver’s license with Tank and HazMat endorsements.
- Maintain a valid DOT physical card.
- Be capable of repeatedly climbing in and out of the cab, dragging a petroleum filled hose several feet and walking on top of a petroleum tank.
- Provide exceptional customer satisfaction on a daily basis while interacting with customers.
- Possess a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads gasoline, oil and propane products to and from specified destinations.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures 100% of the time.
- Complete daily and monthly paperwork requirements in order to ensure compliance with company standards and protection of its assets 100% of the time.
- Constantly work in outdoor weather conditions with exposure to oil and/or propane fumes and the elements.
- Follow all DOT and HazMat regulations, Mirabito safety standards and policies 100% of the time.
- Ensure that Company and Government safety, policy and regulatory standards are met and maintain zero preventable incidents 100% of the time.
- Maintain safety and compliance records 100% of the time.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-functional evaluation.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Be capable of maneuvering equipment and materials in excess of 300 pounds with use of proper mechanical devices and/or additional man power.
RESPONSIBILITIES – include and are not limited to:
- Deliver gasoline, oil, and propane products to customer base.
- Follow route and time schedule that is provided by the Dispatcher on a daily basis.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle in accordance with company standards.
- Provide services and interact with customers to ensure that we provide all of our customers with the best possible satisfaction.
- Collect payments from customers.
- Inform customers of new products and services.
- Complete logs and reports according to company standards, policies and procedures.
- Participate in any required job training and/or certifications and safety meetings.
- Report to work as scheduled with minimal absenteeism or tardiness.
- Attend job related training and informational seminars as requested.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS – include and are not limited to:
- CTEP qualifications-if not currently certified will need to obtain within 1 year of employment and maintain these certifications.
- Prior driving experience preferred.
- Prior experience with HazMat material preferred.