Position: Lead IT Field Technician
Reports to: IT Support Manager
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS- include and are not limited to:
- Be innovative in identifying, proposing, and overseeing the conception, building, testing, implementation, and delivery of business solutions.
- Prioritize and develop resolution strategy within a trouble ticketing system.
- Provide support services for consumers and staff; and to install, maintain, and support our business technology needs.
- Execute change requests and troubleshoot systems incidents to provide maximum customer uptime and minimize time to repair.
- Ensure store technology issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved in a timely manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES- include and are not limited to:
- Research, develop and implement new technological solutions within the IT environment.
- Install, support, troubleshoot, and fix IT technology equipment in the field.
- Configure, test, document, maintain, troubleshoot, and provide training on staff equipment, IT technology, peripherals, and networks.
- Provide prompt Helpdesk support and training, as needed, in writing, onsite, and/or by phone.
- Exhibit ability to implement complicated tasks effectively, efficiently, independently, and professionally.
- Multitasking within a technical resolution environment is a must.
- 75% travel required – Mostly home same day.
- Weekend on call once every four weeks.
- Reliable vehicle required
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS- include and are not limited to:
- 3+ years of technical support experience.
- Point of sale technical experience, especially NCR, is preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. An AAS in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent is preferred.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, plus strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple critical issues and adapt to change.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, energetic, team-based environment.
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, which will include Saturday or Sundays.