Become a Mirabito Store Manager. This is an exciting opportunity where you will have the best training, support and resources to manage a Mirabito Convenience Store. With over 100 convenience stores throughout Central NY and Northeastern PA, Mirabito is a convenient stop for customers and one of the largest convenience store chains in Central New York.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – include and are not limited to:
- Consistently render the best customer service to the public, through a well-trained staff, and product availability.
- Develop and maintain fully staffed stores with fully trained management team members and sales associates
- Comply with Mirabito programs, policies, and procedures as well as regulatory requirements 100% of the time.
- Monitor and analyze business processes and results to profitably achieve store goals
- Observe and evaluate each employee’s job performance against mission critical goals
- Connect with the community to establish positive relationships, development and store success
- Assume responsibility for special programs, or assignments as needed
- Comply with all policies and procedures in company provided handbooks and/or manuals at all times.
- Adhere to all company, city, county, and state tobacco and alcohol regulations.
SKILLS – include and are not limited to:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills, and retail technology
REQUIREMENTS – include and are not limited to:
- Provide oneself with a reliable means of transportation to and from work and the ability to be reached by telephone.
- Flexibility to accommodate sudden schedule changes if an emergency arises.
- Be able to enter and work in a cooler of 30 degrees up to 30 minutes at a time
QUALIFICATIONS – include and are not limited to:
- A high school diploma/GED with some college preferred, or experience in retail and management.
- Prefer some leadership or supervisory-capacity in retail, restaurant, or food service environment.