A Great Alternative to Central AC
If you’re looking to control the temperature in your home without investing in the cost and installation of a traditional air conditioning system, ductless mini splits may be the perfect solution for you. These splits are able to cool (and heat) rooms throughout your home. Mirabito’s can help design and install a ductless mini-split system for your home today.
What Are the Benefits of Ductless Mini Split AC Systems?
Ductless mini split AC systems offer a great deal of versatility at an affordable price:
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Because of their small size, ductless mini split systems are a great way to enjoy energy efficient cooling in your home. In addition, you can turn on individual units as needed, eliminating the need to run the entire system at once.
- VERSATILE INSTALLATION: Have a room in your home that’s always hot? Someone in your family always cold? A ductless mini split system makes everyone happy. They operate individually, giving you the flexibility to control the temperatures in your home on a room-by-room basis.
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY: Air ducts are a common source for the impurities in the air you breathe. More often than not, they house dust and bacteria that can then be distributed throughout the house. Mini split systems work without any duct work so the air you enjoy is clean and free of dust mites and bacteria.
- QUIET OPERATION: Ductless mini-splits operate very quietly. They’re built to cool a specific range of space, preventing the need to overwork.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Mini split AC systems work without ductwork, which makes them easy to install with minimal effect on your home. The unit itself is generally mounted on the wall, and powered by a single external central unit.