Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
HEAP is a federally funded program that issues heating benefits to supplement a household’s annual energy cost. HEAP also offers an emergency benefit for households in a heat or heat related energy emergency. Additionally, HEAP offers a furnace repair and/or replacement benefit for households with inoperable heating equipment.
HEAP may help you pay for:
- Natural Gas
- any other heating fuel
Are you interested in applying for HEAP?
Take the following steps:
Call your local county office
- Click here if you’re a resident of New York State.
- If you’re a resident of PA, click here.
- Residents of Western MA, click here.
- For CT residents, click here.
Ask for voucher to be faxed
- Have the voucher faxed to the Mirabito office nearest you.
To become a Mirabito Customer, please call the office nearest you or email us at email@example.com. Our Customer Service Representatives will set up your account and schedule your first delivery at that time. Thank you for your interest in Mirabito Energy Products.