Joining the Mirabito Team means finding a career that is flexible with a friendly yet hard-working atmosphere. We offer career opportunities and competitive benefits for all of our employees to ensure that we get the best people on our Team.
Mirabito is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Mirabito Holdings, Inc. to extend equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons in all occupations and for all levels of occupations without regard to age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other protected class.
Give yourself a chance to advance at Mirabito!
HVAC Service Technician
Full time employment opportunities are available in the Home Comfort Division as HVAC Service Technicians.
The successful candidate will clean and service residential oil and propane fed equipment, install boilers and furnaces and participate in an on-call service schedule rotation. In addition, the successful candidates must possess effective interpersonal and communications skills and a valid driver’s license.
Job Requirements: Possess a valid driver’s license. CTEP qualifications-if not currently certified will need to obtain within 1 year of employment and maintain these certifications. EPA Refrigerant certification-if not currently certified will need to obtain within 1 year of employment and maintain these certifications. Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an HVAC Service Technician and/or completed MEP apprenticeship and/or HVAC Service Technician B training. Possess a high school/vocational school diploma or G.E.D. and related certification.
*Please note: relocation may be required.
Currently recruiting for: Castleton, NY, Ithaca, NY, Sidney, NY, Norwich, NY, Oneonta, NY, Vestal, NY, Central Square, NY, Utica, NY, Roscoe, NY, Newburgh, NY, Schnectady, NY, Portland, CT and Bennington, VT
CDL A Transport Driver
Full time employment opportunities are available in the Transportation Division as a Transport Driver.
The successful candidate will possess a valid clean CDL A with tank and hazmat endorsements and valid DOT Physical Card. The successful candidate must also be prepared to work weekends when needed, to service customers as required. In addition, the successful candidate must possess effective interpersonal and communications skills.
Responsibilities include: safely deliver and dispense fuel oil and/or propane to customers, perform pre and post trip vehicle inspections, provide friendly positive customer service and submit complete and accurate paperwork.
Currently recruiting for: Albany, NY, New Haven, CT
CDL B Home Delivery Driver
Full time employment opportunities are available in the Home Comfort Division as a Home Delivery Driver.
The successful candidate will possess a valid clean CDL with tank and hazmat endorsements and valid DOT Physical Card. The successful candidate must also be prepared to work weekends when needed, to service customers as required. In addition, the successful candidate must possess effective interpersonal and communications skills.
Responsibilities include: safely deliver and dispense fuel oil and/or propane to residential customers, perform pre and post trip vehicle inspections, provide friendly positive customer service and submit complete and accurate paperwork.
Currently recruiting for: Newburgh, NY, Roscoe, NY, Ithaca, NY, Norwich, NY, Oneonta, NY, Sidney, NY, and Vestal, NY.
Safety and Compliance Assistant Manager/Trainer
Position: Safety/Compliance Asst. Mgr. /Trainer
Reports to: Director of Compliance & Safety
Status: Full Time, Salary Exempt
Location: Syracuse, NY
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – include and are not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with all state, federal and industry specific laws and regulations related to; the department of transportation, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, the transportation and storage of propane and petroleum products and environmental codes within the diverse operational markets.
- Develop and conduct related employee training programs and creation of Safety/Compliance procedures/policy.
- Perform routine site inspections and documentation audits.
- Coach employees and raise awareness pertaining to Safety and adherence to company procedures.
- Oversee spill responses; reporting, documentation, investigation and clean up.
- Maintain cooperative and professional relationships with all employees and related agency representatives.
RESPONSIBILITIES – include and are not limited to:
· Perform regular Safety and environmental site inspections throughout entire company.
· Assist with the investigations of safety related incidents.
· Perform Safety orientation with new employees.
· Inspect bulk storage facilities and C-Stores and work with managers to ensure 100% compliance with codes.
· Administer new delivery driver road/field test and sign off on employee once the road/field test is successfully completed. This test will be based on a driver’s ability to operate the vehicle as well as transfer of product.
· Provide code required information to the company.
· Maintain 100% compliance with DOT policies and regulations.
· Inspect branch environmental documentation and bulk plants.
· Coordinate and provide training for spill response, reporting, investigation and clean up.
· Work closely with all department members and managers in all divisions of the company.
· Serve on internal and external safety committees.
· Present safety related information/materials and training at branch/store meetings.
· Assist with maintaining and developing the Safety Manuals for all divisions.
· Assist with maintaining and implementing new personal protective equipment and safety related equipment.
· Provide employee training on the following topics:
· Assist with OSHA Compliance on;
· Hazardous communication and Evacuation Plans
· OSHA Facility Compliance & Inspections,
· Policy and Procedures Manual and Training
· Reports to work with minimal absenteeism or tardiness.
· Attend related training and educational seminars.
· Performs other job related activities and special projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS – include and are not limited to:
Manager in Training, Convenience Stores
We are looking for Managers in Training!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS – include and are not limited to: Continuously learn, grow and advance to the Store Manager position within the designated market area. Continuously develop the skills needed to hire, train and manage employees. Consistently the policy and procedures of completing cash handling, safety, maintenance and merchandising responsibilities. Perform all duties the Store Manager does in their absence. Complete the 8 week training program and be able to perform all necessary duties to run a store. Frequently remain stationary for long periods of time. Be able to position self to stock and front shelves and coolers, sweep and mop floors, dust shelves, move trash containers and place in an outside bin, clean the parking lot and grounds (including gas pumps) surrounding the location and have the means to clean windows around the store in accordance with company standards. In order to maintain a clean, safe environment to ensure the store is presentable; be able to position self to properly clean and maintain store equipment/products and areas including but not limited to coffee, fountain drinks, deli, customer seating areas, restrooms and shower stalls in accordance with company standards. Be able to enter and work in a cooler at a temperature of 30 degrees up to 30 minutes at a time. Be able to meet the physical demands such as transporting and moving store products and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs. (including shoveling snow) when needed. Be able to react to a fire by using a fire extinguisher weighing 25 pounds and transporting it to the fire area. Comply with all policies and procedures in company provided handbooks and or manuals at all times.
RESPONSIBILITIES – include and are not limited to:
Administrative: Protect company funds and assets through monitoring of cash and credit card handling and banking procedures. Complete daily and monthly paperwork requirements (pricing, payroll, invoices, sales, monthly cash and inventory control, maintenance review, water checks, gasoline and market surveys, reports, projects) in order to ensure compliance with company standards and protection of its assets. Maintain store records: shift reports, computer reports and records, daily sales reports, payroll, personnel information as well as various in-store logs and audit maintenance. Submit complete and accurate employee information/documentation to the Human Resources Department on a timely basis; including payroll submission every Monday morning. Abide by all safety related procedures as required by the company especially while working with cleaning products and other hazardous materials inside and outside the store and while exposed to gasoline fumes. Protect company assets at all times, in accordance with company policy and procedures.
Customer Service: Provide enthusiastic customer service to all customers and ensure staff does the same. Handle customer complaints fast and effectively to ensure that we provide all of our customers with the best buying experience.
Inventory and Cash Control: Monitor and maintain credit card and check cashing procedures as set by the company policies. Follow all guidelines and cost control goals including but not limited to damaged merchandise, store waste and supplies. Protect product supply and physical merchandise inventories, audit maintenance, and security procedures. Ensure that all pricing and scanning procedures and guidelines are correct as listed in the pricebooks for all merchandise. Responsible for controlling the inventory and cash in the store. Ensure that the following procedures and tasks are performed correctly: vendor check-in, shift change and reporting change fund, employee purchases, money orders, lottery, credit card, check cashing and banking and payroll submission for your store. Responsible for audit maintenance on a daily basis within company guidelines in order to achieve a less than 1% shrink and increase sales and profit.
P & L Sales Performance and Promotional Execution: Assist Store Manager in monitoring and maintaining the store budgets as it is set for your store. Stay up to date with competitive marketing conditions/trends and advise District Manager through verbal and written reports to ensure achievement of C-Store Division marketing policies. Determine required stock levels; plan purchases from vendors based on the Monthly Merchandising and Promotional Calendar, seasonality, and desired profit targets from product mix. Maintain planograms as instructed by Marketing Department.
Training: Provide new employee training and periodically conduct performance evaluation of employees. Communicate proper practices and procedures in a professional and positive manner, ensuring appropriate progressive counseling techniques are used when needed. Be able to achieve performance standards as required with respect to: store computer, POS machines, cash registers, equipment and particular systems in operation at the location.
Store Presentation: Responsible for food service presentation/appearance/operations and sanitary conditions. Ensure that the store image is consistent with the company’s standards and reputation for cleanliness, quality products and customer service. Maintenance: Provide routine preventive maintenance to keep all equipment operating at maximum efficiency. Immediately inform the Store Manager, District Manager, Regional Manager and “FIXIT” of all major equipment problems. Protect company assets at all times, in accordance with company policy and procedures. Be able to perform all responsibilities and requirements as specified in the job descriptions of the Assistant Manager and Sales/Food Service Associate.
REQUIREMENTS – include and are not limited to: Provide oneself with a reliable means of transportation to and from work and the ability to be reached by telephone. Flexibility to accommodate sudden schedule changes and if an emergency arises.
QUALIFICATIONS– include and are not limited to: A high school diploma/GED with some college preferred, or experience in retail and management.
Currently recruiting for: Binghamton, NY, Ilion, NY, Syracuse, NY Davenport, NY, Oneonta, NY, Watertown, NY, Hancock, NY, Liberty, NY, Deposit, NY, Central Square, NY Hawley, PA, Franklin, NY, Cortland, NY & Ithaca, NY
Convenience Store Sales Associates
Every full-time or part-time Sales Associate is responsible for the proper and efficient operation of his or her shift, within company policy, in such a manner as to ensure that the shift contributes to the increased profitability of the location. Provide all customers with the best buying experience through superior customer service.
Requirements include: possess a high school diploma, be able to perform arithmetical calculations in order to be able to make change, complete shift reports, and account for numbers of a variety of products during vendor check-in, be able to stand for long periods of time, meet physical demands such as climbing a ladder, stocking shelves, carrying cases of milk cartons, soft drinks, etc., be able to read and understand instructions for operating electronic cash registers and other equipment, be able to maintain a clean environment, inside and outside of the store, abide by all safety related procedures as required by the company.
Currently recruiting for: All areas
Convenience Store Manager
Responsible for day-to-day store operations including and not limited to scheduling, training and supervising employees. Also responsible for store profitability, budget, expense control, inventory levels, shortage control, customer service and safety.
Requirements (including but not limited to): enthusiastic attitude for customer service, flexibility to accommodate sudden schedule changes and ability to be on call 24 hours a day if an emergency arises, exceptional communication skills, ability to motivate employees to achieve the best buying experience possible, ability to achieve performance standards with respect to: store computer, POS machines, cash registers, equipment and particular systems in operations at the location, meet physical demands such as walking, lifting, handling merchandise, etc., possess a high school diploma and experience in retail management.
Currently recruiting for: Oneonta
Food Service Clerk
Join our team as a Food Service Clerk at our Norwich, NY location!
Essential Functions include and are not limited to: Greet customers promptly in a friendly and welcoming manner, Efficiently operate cash register during all transactions, Follow all company guidelines and procedures during any and all shifts, Complete shift check-in and check-out procedures, Prepare food for customers following regulatory and company guidelines
Other Responsibilities-include and are not limited to: Clean and sanitize all windows, doors, cooler doors, food and drink equipment, Sweep and mop floors in and around the store including outside and bathroom locations, Empty trash when needed, Stock shelves and cooler when needed, Assist the Manager with any other duties as assigned
Requirements: Possess effective communication skills, Must be motivated and dependable
Currently recruiting for: All areas
Natural Gas and Electric Account Executive
Position: Natural Gas and Electric Account Executive
Reports to: Vice President or Director of Business Development
Status: Salary Exempt, Full time
Location: Albany and Surrounding Area
- Generate new sales of natural gas and electricity and other commodities.
- Provide interface and customer service for existing natural gas and electric customers.
- Develop and manage customer relationships through effective use of on-site customer meetings, E-mail, telephone, text, and social media.
- Maintain an organized portfolio of existing and potential customers.
- Grow and maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Travel regularly throughout market area.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES – Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
|· Generate leads, source and develop client referrals through networking.
· Schedule sales appointments and maintain sales activity records.
· Develop and maintain a customer pipeline list and sales report.
· Ensure a positive relationship with customers by placing sales calls to new and existing clients.
· Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients.
· Develop sales proposals and present sales contracts.
· Perform quality checks on product and service delivery and follow up on sales activity.
· Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management.
· Participate in sales events and maintain professional affiliations with related organizations or persons.
· Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
· Conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
· Report to work as scheduled with minimal absenteeism or tardiness.
· Attend job related training and informational seminars as requested.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
Equipment Sales Representative
Convenience Store Auditor (Long-term Temp Position)
Position: Convenience Store Auditor
Reports to: Convenience Store Auditing Supervisor
Location: Binghamton, NY
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS- include and are not limited to:
- Ensure that the information entered by C-store managers and transferred to the home office is audited for accuracy and that policies and procedures are being followed
- Accurate data entry skills
- Detail oriented
- Effectively analyze data from multiple sources within established time lines.
- Communicate effectively
- Remain in a stationary position 90% of the time.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures 100% of the time.
RESPONSIBILITIES- include and are not limited to:
- Analyze/research data and report discrepancies
- Perform electronic and hard copy document filing
- Communicate daily with multiple levels of management personnel.
- Performs other job related activities and special projects as assigned.
- Reports to work with minimal absenteeism or tardiness.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS- include and are not limited to:
- Possess efficient working knowledge of Excel and MS Word.
- Possess high-level organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to think clearly and reason well.
- Ability to work under time pressures with multiple priorities and deadlines.
The list of requirements, duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive but is merely the most accurate list for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change. (For example, emergencies, changes in personnel, workload or technical development.)